Sunday, March 05, 2006

Clouds come rolling in


Lately I have been struggling so much with so many emotions & so many thoughts, memories and triggers. They are everywhere ... all around me.







Clouds come rolling in............

I swim to the surface
the sun brightly shining,
spreading it's warmth all over me.
Suddenly, the next wave crashes
I am floundering for air again.
Many years ago,
I yearned for tomorrow
the promise of hope
and light that was hanging on the horizon
Now tomorrow is here....
life filled with love, hope, comfort & promise
But somehow yesterday drifts back in
and clouds surround my day.
I duck below those clouds
shutting it all away....
Don't hear the screams
Don't feel the pain
Can't hear his voice
Can't feel his touch
Or the smell that saturates the air
Go away....
bring back the peace,
the calm....
shut away yesterday
let it be gone

~~Tina~~ 3/5/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home